Thursday, November 11, 2010

the inaugural post

hello people who deem me as worthy of reading as i apparently deem myself,

i'm not going to make any excuses. what you see is what you get here. this blog is going to be a depository for all the thoughts i think during a day. rather than let them bottle and have terrible things happen (i washed all the dishes twice in a fury of soap and sponges in retaliation of having a bad evening, despite having a dishwasher), i've decided that the internet is a much safer receptacle for all the minutia that is my life. congratulations follower, you're now privy to my crap and you're sitting in my toilet.

kisses and hugs,
sharon

1 comment:

  1. If you washed all the dishes twice, then the silverware is probably at least cleaner than it would have been in the dishwasher. Man, what dirty silverware that was :(

    ReplyDelete